2014年8月2日 星期六

Brand Lovin: Stéphane Rolland Haute Couture F/W 2014 Collection

Brand Lovin: Stéphane Rolland Haute Couture F/W 2014 Collection

My Top 5 from Stéphane Rolland HC F/W 2014 !! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! 


Gorgeous, Right? It was hard to pick my top 5 cause I am in love with every single piece. Stéphane's work is an Art piece which is wearable, well-tailored and valuable.

Stéphane is a genius of cutting, color and fabrics to show the best part of woman's body. His gowns are elegant, exquisite but still sexy. I am crazy about how he used the transparent, sheer fabric to beautify and made it very unique. Women are always they are fat that way or bingo wings they have. I am sure it makes every woman look appealing, alluring. 

His gowns definitely are showstoppers, you won't be able to think how he could make those graceful, breathtaking piece. 

As I remember Stella McCartney also did it back in 2009 for ready to wear. Stéphane Rolland took it from RTW to Couture this time. 

Merci
Kris

沒有留言:

張貼留言